Personal Clarity Creates Professional Growth
My genius is creating personal clarity for professional growth. I am highly perceptive, create order and possess a laser focus regarding what’s “a tick off” in your personal or business affairs. Personal Clarity Creates Professional Growth will CLARIFY your natural gifts and talents and how they support your business, create CONFIDENCE with a step-by-step plan to excel at what you love and are really good at, and achieve SUCCESS through the art of allowing and receiving. The results are: increased performance, increased revenue and a deeper understanding of what creates personal balance in order to achieve professional growth.
|Get Crystal Clear on your gifts & talents||Confidence is the #1 trait of influential leaders||Achieve your personal and/or professional goals|
|What drives you and how to fuel this drive||Where to focus your attention to thrive personally and professionally||Ask for what you are worth|
|Your tolerance for people, places, and situations||Be seen and heard when you enter the room||Achieve your income goals|
|How you connect with your environment, relate to others, and download information||Have a Magnetic Presence||Give back to your community|
|How your perception of life impacts your relationships||Recognize and neutralize self-limiting beliefs||Guide others to achieve|
|Create Client Retention||Excel at what you love and are really good at|
|Improves self-esteem||Quickly recognize people and opportunities that are a perfect match for you|
Who Is My Ideal Client?
Coaches (any kind of coach), Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners who are tired of struggling in silence. Who want a safe place and personal one v. one attention to balance their personal life in order to achieve professional growth.
My services and programs will be a great fit for you if:
- You’ve been on a personal or spiritual path for quite some time.
- You are struggling to clearly define what you want and how to get there.
- You are tired of always pushing to make things happen.
- You are a people pleaser…putting everyone’s needs before your own.
- You’re just starting out in business and want to do it right from the beginning.
- You’ve been in business for a while, but you’re not seeing the results you want, and you’re tired of watching others launch to the top while you stay stuck.
- You are someone who takes responsibility for your actions and are willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish your goal.
- You have an uplifting personality with a generally positive outlook on life.
I have learned to become very selective with the type of person I take on as clients and respectfully turn away those who I know are not a good match.
We will not be a good match if you…
- Are in financial crisis and desperate to make your business work. Desperation cannot build a successful business.
- Have really intense, demanding energy. I don’t know how else to describe this, but I’ll know as it’s a physical response I get in my body.
- Are more committed to your victim stories than moving forward and building the life and business of your dreams.
- Can’t/won’t make the time to work on your personal issues & business goals.
- Think I’m going to “do it for you.”
- Are a chronic skeptic or “know it all”.
- Expect building your business to happen overnight. I have yet to meet a truly successful person who achieved their results without a lot of focused effort!